The majority of forms used by continuing students (Advancement to Candidacy, Work Eligibility Checklists, etc.) can be downloaded from the Office of Graduate Studies website.
Below are links to download commonly used forms for students entering or continuing in the Animal Biology Graduate Group.
Teaching Assistant application for the Animal Science Department
- Animal Science Department TA application (Students must submit a complete application for EVERY academic year they would like to be considered)
Animal Biology Mentoring Forms
Information regarding Preliminary Exams
Information regarding Qualifying Exams
- Animal Biology PhD Committees Info
- Nomination Form to Propose QE Members
- Qualifying Exam Application
- Animal Biology QE Guidelines
- Animal Biology QE Depth Subject Areas: (An extensive but not exhaustive list)
- Sample ANS2 Final Exam
- Graduate Council Guidelines
Information regarding Advancement to Candidacy Forms
- Masters Plan I - You must complete and indicate on your Advance to Candidacy form 30 units of graduate and upper division courses (100 and 200 series). Indicate all 290, 290C and 299 courses both graded and ungraded.
- Masters Plan II - This plan requires 36 units of graduate and upper division coursed (100 and 200 series). Indicate all 290, 290C and 299 courses both graded and ungraded.
- PhD - 31-43 units are required: 10 units of core coursework, 8 units of interdisciplinary electives (6 of which are to be 200 level), two quarters of graduate level (200) statistics, 2 units of participatory seminars and 2 units of training in teaching animal biology are required for a total of 31 unit