Individual faculty members may have openings for part-time research assistants in their laboratories. Part-time employment as a teaching assistant to assist with undergraduate courses is often available in other Biological Sciences departments as well. For information about such employment, inquiry should be made to each department.

Part-time employment is also sometimes available in offices or laboratories on campus. For information about such employment, write to the Student Employment Center.

Available assistantship positions throughout the campus are posted by Graduate Studies.