Veterans' Benefits

Students who qualify for veterans' benefits will be certified to the Veterans Administration by the Veterans Affairs Office. Applications for veterans' benefits should be filled out well in advance of the date of enrollment at the University. Application forms are available through the Veterans Affairs Office, UC Davis, as well as in regional offices of the Veterans Administration. You may find further information by contacting the UC Davis Veteran's Affairs Office, or visiting their website at

UC Davis Veteran's Affairs Office
1210 Dutton Hall
UC Davis
(530) 752-2020